If you’re looking for a relaxing staycation, then there’s nowhere that can beat a getaway to the Lake District. Today I’ve found you a very cute hotel right by Lake Windermere, giving you two nights to just relax and completely switch off from your busy life.
A two night stay by the lake
You’ll be staying in the 4* Storrs Hall, which is rated at a pretty impressive 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and also has a Certificate of Excellence. The rooms here are beautifully designed, with a mix of traditional or contemporary decor. You’ll be able to chill out and enjoy the breath taking views of the lake from your room. What a picture perfect sight to wake up to!
When you’ve finished your delicious breakfast, then it’s time to go explore a little. Naturally, you can take in the sights of Lake Windermere, which your hotel is built on the banks of. Go for a stroll around the national park and fully take in the natural beauty here. Or, take a short drive to the cities of Carlisle or to Lancaster. There really is lots to do here.
I found this awesome staycation over on Virgin Experience Days so be sure that you book with them directly.
- Lake Windermere: 2 Nights incl Hotel & Breakfast only £138pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Available Monday – Sunday
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Storrs Hall
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 686 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Lake Windermere, the Lake District
- Meals: breakfast included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £138 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly