Just in case you needed a reason to visit the Lake District.. here it is! Enjoy 1 night in a 4* hotel, with breakfast and full spa access – for only £39.50 per person.
The well known Lake District is set in the country of Cumbria, one of the most unpopulated counties in the United Kingdom due its elevated mountain ranges and sparse landscape. The infamous and historic Hadrian’s Wall is also in Cumbria, and is deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Your Lake District Staycation Package Deal
You will be staying at the 4* Laurel Cottage, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) for 1 night on a bed and breakfast basis. Dating back to the 16th century, this stunning hotel combines the cosy and traditional look of the Victorian era with spacious rooms and clean modern lines. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and rooms include en suite facilities, TVs with digital freeview and hospitality trays. Just a minutes’ walk from Bowness Bay and a few minutes further to Lake Windermere, this hotel is perfectly placed to enjoy to natural surrounding area. Walk along the Catbells Lakeland Walk with your other half (or a deserving friend!) or marvel at the views from Orrest Head. You could also try the Theatre by the Lake, popular with all ages.
- Lake District: 1 or 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Spa Access only £39.50
- Travel dates: Valid from 1 Nov 2015 to 24 Mar 2016 (Excluded dates/periods: 6 Dec 2015-3 Jan 2016, 12-14 Feb 2016. Valid for all other days including school holidays) (Must book by 31 Jan 2016)
- Length of stay: 1 (2 nights for £139 per couple)
- Hotel: Laurel Cottage
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 232 reviews
- Destination: Windermere, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £39.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing