Get out of the winter blues and treat yourselves to a little secret getaway to the countryside. With this amazing hotel in Lancashire you’re all set :) Snuggle up with your loved one and really leave the stress behind. Nestled into the beautiful mountains of Snowdonia National Park you’re in a truly prime location. Take a breath and reconnect with nature. There are great hiking routes around while the charming village of Betws-y-Coed is right at your doorstep. Your surroundings are most than idyllic so don’t think twice!
Book your Lancashire Staycation today!
You’ll be staying at the Oak Royal Hotel (4,5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which features charming interiors. Stay either 1 or 2 nights and make the best of the many extras. Not only will you be spoiled to a delicious 2- course meal, you’ll get a glass of prosecco as well. Toast to a pleasant stay and feel right at home. The on-site bar will treat you to finest live music while the award winning restaurant lures you with delicious dishes. Late checkout is all taken care of so you can sleep in until late morning. The deal is for two people and you pay a total of only £69 for 1 night, which is only £34,50pppn! Great value, don’t you think?!
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Lancashire Staycation: 1 or 2 Nights incl. Golf & Country Club Hotel with Extras from only £69
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Valid for stays from Thursday-Sunday (Excludes 14th and 18th Feb 2017)
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 Nights (2 Nights for £109)
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Oak Royal Hotel
- Rating: 4,5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 368 reviews
- Hotel location: Betws-y-Coed
- Destination: Lancashire
- Meals: 2-course meal & breakfast
- Price includes following services: glass of prosecco & late checkout
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £34,50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly