I found you a great deal to stay overnight at Langdon Court Hotel in Plymouth! You’ll be tucked away in the lush rolling scenery of the South Hams and the Devon countryside, just a short walk from Wembury Cove and the ancient church set high on the cliffs there. Plymouth itself has lively regenerated waterfront area with bars and restaurants and a good shopping scene. You can visit the Plymouth Fish Market for some fresh seafood, the City Museum and Art Gallery, or the Plymouth Gin Distillery, whatever takes your fancy!
Langdon Court Hotel
The Langdon Court Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there. The hotel has a great location, situated just a short walk from the beach as well as Plymouth town centre. The building itself dates back to the Tudor period, is heritage listed and set in 10 acres of lush green gardens. There is an excellent restaurant on site. All rooms combine modern and classic interior design, and you’ll be staying in a on a Stanadard Double Room self-catered basis. You can upgrade to a Superior Double Room, Premier Double Room, a King Suite or a Queen Suite for a surcharge, if you want to make your break extra special!
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Langdon Court Hotel: 1 Night Stay at Luxurious 4* Hotel
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 21 – 22 May 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Langdon Court Hotel & Restaurant
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 262 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Plymouth, England
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £40 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly