What could be more fun than staying in a 14th-century castle for the night? With this deal from Wowcher, you’ll enjoy a Langley Castle stay, with breakfast and a tour of this beautiful landmark!
Langley Castle Stay
Once a medieval tower house, the Langley Castle Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) was built in the middle of the 14th Century. This four-star accommodation is popular with all ages as it combines all the modern furnishings needed for a great stay, with the medieval integrity of its former status. It provides rooms with views over the entire 20 acres of landscaped grounds, where hiking and cycling trails weave through the beautiful Northumberland meadows.
When you’re not relaxing in your beautiful accommodation, I recommend hitting the road! Take a day trip to quaint nearby Morpeth, which is chocka-block with hidden gems, such as a bagpipe museum! Carlisle Park is also nearby, where you can try your hand at riverboating and tennis. You can also take a trip to Alnwick Castle which is just a 50 minutes’ drive through the serene countryside.
Book below by following the link!
- Langley Castle Stay: 1 Night in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Castle Tour only £50 pp!
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Voucher valid for stays until 20th Dec 2018. Surcharges occur for Fridays and Saturday stays
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Langley Castle Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £49.50 per person based on two adults sharing