Enjoy a night away with this great value deal in Leicestershire, which includes 1 night in the 4* Sketchley Grange Hotel, full spa access and a full cooked breakfast the following morning. I found this brilliant deal on Wowcher and it’s only £69 for 2 people including all these benefits, meaning it’s only £34.50 per person – crazy right!
Your Leicestershire Spa Stay Deal
The 4* Sketchley Grange Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is a country house hotel, located on the border between East and West Midlands. This deal includes full use of the Romans Health Club, with its 17-metre swimming pool, bubble jet bath, sauna, aromatic steam room, spa bath, whirlpool spa and gym. The spa also includes a beauthy therapy and hair salon with a wide range of treatments on offer – the choice is yours!
This great deal also includes a full breakfast, which will be served either in the award winning Dining Room, or the modern and contemporary Restaurant 52º. You will be staying in an elegantly furnished junior suite with king size bed and ensuite. Although the ratings are a little lower than I would normally recommend, recent reviews are super positive and the hotel continues to improve, so this deal is great value for the quality you will receive.
Please note: This voucher deal is 1 per 2 people, and the one night option excludes Saturdays.
Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Leicestershire Spa Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Spa Access for 2 only £35pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Valid for stays until 31st August 2017
- Must book by 31st May 2017.
- Length of stay: 1 night ( 2 nights for £129 / 3 nights for £179)
- Hotel: 4* Sketchley Grange Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 855 reviews
- Hotel location: 30 minutes from Birmingham International Airport
- Destination: Hinckley, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price includes following services: Spa Access
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £34.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!