Liverpool! The name of this city implies associations of successful football, outstanding musicians, a great maritime history and two beautiful and completely different cathedrals. No wonder that Liverpool was the European Capital of Culture in 2008. This city has so much more to offer and there is everything for everyone. If you want to go on a shopping trip, spend your money in one of the nice shops. If you rather like to party then don’t miss the Cavern Club, especially if you like live music and Beatles tributes. This club is awesome and should be on top of your ‘things-to-do-in-Liverpool’ list.
Fans of cultural trips won’t be neglected either: visit for example the Central Library of Liverpool and marvel at the stunning architecture.
You see there is a lot to explore and you should take your time. Therefore you need a great accommodation to stay and I found a good one: with the deal on hrs.com you are going to stay in the excellent 3-star Days Inn Liverpool (89% on TripAdvisor) for 3 days for only £26 per person based on two travellers. There are many dates from April to June available. Have fun :)
Please note that the price on hrs.com of £26 per person applies for two persons staying one night. My example of 3 days in Liverpool includes 2 nights. That means you book 2 nights (=3 days stay) for a total of £52 for two persons, that’s £26 per person.
- Liverpool: 3 days incl. Hotel for only £26
- Travel period: many dates from April to June available
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Hotel: 3-star Days Inn Liverpool
- Rating: 89% on TripAdvisor out of 951 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Liverpool
- Board basis: self catering; breakfast can be booked in the hotel in addition for £7 per person
- Price includes following services: free Wi-Fi access
- Price: only £26 per person based on two adults sharing