Explore the magical history of Liverpool with an incredibly good one or two night stay this Autumn. I have found a great deal from Travelbird.co.uk that is good for two people to enjoy this culturally rich city by visiting the Jackson Pollock exhibition at Tate Liverpool and staying in a lovely boutique hotel. Ask your best friend or partner to accompany you on this exciting Liverpool staycation and look forward to a fantastic break.
This Liverpool deal on Travelbird includes your stay at the excellent rated Hotel Indigo including breakfast each morning of your stay and tickets to Jackson Pollock exhibition at Tate Liverpool for only £44.50 per person and per night.
Jackson Pollock is considered as one of the most influential painters of the twentieth-century. His paintings are associated with the abstract expressionist movement, but his style is one of a kind and also known as drip painting. This action painting style is a form of art in which the paint is poured or dripped onto the canvas. That makes Jackson Pollock’s artworks so exciting and interesting. He used this technique almost exclusively to create large and abstract paintings.
This Liverpool deal includes tickets to the Jackson Pollock: Blind Spots exhibition’ where you will see some of his artworks which have never previously been exhibited in the UK. So don’t miss out on this opportunity to marvel at these exclusively paintings until the 18th October 2015.
Your luxury home will be the awesome Hotel Indigo Liverpool. It’s conveniently central location is the perfect base for all your sightseeing plans and its high standards of décor and service have seen it gather a rating of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence.
Travelbird offers the option to book tickets for theDazzle Ferry for only £7.99 per person instead of the normal price of £10 pp. This 50-minute cruise will bring you to several famous spots of the legendary waterfront. You can’t miss these boats, because they’re spectacularly colourful and designed by the British pop artist Sir Peter Blake.
You see, this Liverpool deal is a colourful break and perfect for those of you who love art. Follow the links below to book this great offer now.
- Liverpool Staycation: 1 or 2 nights in a Boutique Hotel, Breakfast and Tickets to Jackson Pollock Exhibition £44.50!
- Travel period: many dates in October 2015 – exhibition ends on 18th October 2015
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 nights
- Hotel: Hotel Indigo Liverpool
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,691 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: very central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Price includes tickets to Jackson Pollock exhibition (1 voucher per person)
- Optional: Ticket for Dazzle Ferry for £7.99 per person (normal price: £10 pp)
- No booking fee extra
- Price: only £44.50 per person based on two adults sharing