Liverpool is one of the cities in the North famous for its musical prowess, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and a national museum collection like no other. Have a gander at this great value hotel deal I found on Wowcher!
Book your Liverpool Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the wonderful 4* Heywood House Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1253 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee that you’re gonna love staying there on your Liverpool Trip! There is wheelchair access at the hotel, as well as Free WiFi! So remember to keep in touch with your jealous friends and family at home by sending a load of photos! It’s located pretty close to a load of lovely Liverpudlian attractions including Mathew Street, Liverpool Town Hall and the Open Eye Gallery! And if you want to explore the nearby restaurants, then definitely go to Bacaro, the Etsu Japanese Restaurant, and Manhattan Bar and Grill!
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Liverpool Trip: 1-2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Wine for 2 only £59!
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Valid for stays until 28th Feb 2017 (Excludes 24th Dec-2nd Jan)
- Excludes 23rd Dec 2016-1st Jan 2017.
- Must book by 20th Jan 2017.
- Length of stay: 1-2 Nights
- Deal Bonus: £20pn for a superior room or £50pn for a balcony room
- Hotel: 4* Heywood House Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1253 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 2 minute walk to James Street station
- Destination: Liverpool
- Meals: Wine
- Travel is not included
- Price (1 Night): only £29.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price (2 Nights): only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- One voucher per 2 people
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!