To all London fans, this is a nice hotel deal for you :) Spend 3 days in London marvelling at all attractions like Madam Tussads or the Thames and book on hrs.com the 4-star Hotel Ramada Encore London (81% on TripAdvisor) for only £80 per person based on two travellers. The latest reviews are a little negative, because of construction noise, but the hotel will have finished the works in April. Actually the hotel is very popular on TripAdvisor and you can choose from many dates between April and June 2014, so guess you can ignore those reviews for your trip. The hotel is close to the tube station North Acton which ensures you great access to all of the city’s sights. Whether you want to spend the afternoon shopping on Oxford street, snack fish and chips in Convent Garden Market or you just want to watch one of the musicals in the West end, the hotel Ramada Encore grants a perfect location for all of this.
Please note that the price on hrs.com of £80 per person applies for two persons staying one night. My example of 3 days in London includes 2 nights. That means you book 2 nights (=3 days stay) for a total of £160 for two persons, that’s £80 per person.
- London: 3 Days incl. 4-star Hotel for only £80
- Travel period: many dates from April to June 2014 available
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Hotel: 4-star hotel Ramada Encore London
- Rating: 81% on tripAdvisor out of 986 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: directly in the city centre
- Destination: London
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services: 15% discount on food and drinks, free use of an Internet terminal at the hotel lobby
- Price: only £80 per person based on two adults sharing