Want to visit our lovely capital this Christmas but can’t find a cheap hotel? This deal I found for you on Voyage Prive lets you do that without breaking the bank or skimping on quality. Read on to find out more about this festive offer!
London Christmas Markets
Located in an old textile factory in hip East London, the New Road Hotel 4* brilliant reviews (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and rooms include a king-sized bed along with breakfast the following morning. I love how London lights up at Christmas time! It’s quite the site and a great time to visit the city. Being in Whitechapel gives you easy access to the Jack the Ripper tours if you’d like to try something fun and different while you’re at it!
Click the link below to book this hotel. You have to make a Voyage Prive account but its completely free! Many dates are available until March 2019!
- London Christmas Markets: 1 Night in Sleek 4* Hotel with Breakfast from only £38
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: From November 2018 – March 2019
- Length of stay: 1-7 nights
- Hotel: New Road Hotel 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Whitehall, East London
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £38 per person based on two adults sharing