Today’s great staycation deal is a cracker if you’re a Blues fan. Not only will you get an overnight stay in a swanky hotel, but there’s also the added bonus of a tour of the hallowed grounds of Stamford Bridge. What an amazing experience!
London Staycation with Stamford Bridge Tour
You’ll be staying in the 4* Copthorne Hotel Chelsea (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor.) This hotel is set in the environs of Stamford Bridge stadium, the home of Chelsea Football Club, so you can imagine the atmosphere here! The rooms in this hotel are kitted out with a smart TV, an en suite bathroom, and most importantly Wi-Fi. Following on from your delicious breakfast, time to head out for the highlight of your trip – a tour of Stamford Bridge itself. During the tour you will get to access parts of the stadium that are closed off to the public on match days, like the dressing rooms, the press rooms, and even the tunnel out to pitch side. What an awesome photo opportunity! After the tour, there’s full access to the Chelsea Museum where you can learn about the history of the club. For Chelsea fans, this is one not to be missed.
I found this great deal over on Wowcher so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Come on you Blues!
- Chelsea: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Stamford Bridge Tour from £74pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Price based on two people sharing, so you need to buy two vouchers.
- Travel dates: Valid for stays between 1st Nov 2017-28th Feb 2018.
- Must book by 1st Nov 2017.
- Excludes 4th Nov and 5th Dec 2017
- Valid for arrivals Mon – Sun.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Copthorne Hotel Chelsea
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,222 reviews
- Hotel location: inside Stamford Bridge grounds
- Destination: Chelsea, London
- Meals: breakfast
- Price includes following services: Stamford Bridge stadium tour
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £74 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly