London is an exciting city that has so much life and variety that can appeal to people of various different tastes when it comes to what they make look for in a city break. I have found an excellent deal for a London getaway that is for four people to escape for 2 nights of exploring and freedom in a lovely part of the city.
London Group Staycation
This package is made up of a hotel from AirBnB and you’ll be staying in St Pancras Station! It is just a few tube stops away from the city centre, where you will be able to walk through Oxford Street where you can hunt for bargains or enjoy a lovely stroll along the Thames. The London Eye, Buckingham Palace, and Westminster are all within walking distance of each other and all great experiences in their own way.
The St Pancras Clock Tower Guest Suite (5/5 on Airbnb) is where you will be staying for your overnight holiday. It’s a mini apartment with its own en suite bathroom, kitchen and lounge. It’s located in Sir George Gilbert Scott’s gothic revival railway hotel building from 1868, and the host also recommends staying for around a week if you really want to make the most of the London experience!
As the apartment is on the 4th and 5th floors and fully equipped with secondary glazing, the road and railway noise is very low and almost nobody notices it but the host would advise delicate sleepers to be aware of it before booking. This listing is very heavily booked but it may be worth looking at the other listing ‘St Pancras Clock Tower Master Suite’ which is for the master bedroom which the host lets out when he is not using it.
- London Group Staycation: 2 Nights incl. Clock Tower Guest Suite £156 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through AirBnB!
- Travel period: Many dates available
- Example dates: 11 – 13 May 2018
- Several other dates available. You can change the dates
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (minimum stay can change depending on the dates- follow the link and check the calendar)
- Hotel: Clock Tower Guest Suite
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: St Pancras, London
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Total price: £623
- Service fee and Cleaning fee included in the price
- Price: only £155.75 per person based on four adults sharing
- Check with the host regarding a 4-people stay before you book, as well as any other queries!