Take a breather and a step away from the monotony of the daily grind, and head to historical Bath! It is known as the ‘Spa City’ and its not without good reason – a trio of natural springs have been bubbling away for 2000 years! It is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and you can enjoy a multitude of attractions here, such as the 18th century Royal Crescent or Bath Abbey, built between the 12th and 16th centuries. Either way, this short break is ideal for those looking for a bit of rest and recuperation!
Book your luxurious Bath staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the Royal Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). The hotel is located right in the heart of the historic city, and you’ll be treated to elegant interiors and charming decors. Right on arrival you will be greeted with delicious cream tea so feel right at home and get cozy. In the evening, you will be treated to a splendid three-course dinner with a complimentary glass of champagne. Toast to a lovely stay and snooze off into the morning. Daily breakfast is all taken care of so you have absolutely nothing to worry about :) What a treat!
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Luxurious Bath Staycation: Overnight Stay for Two incl. Braekfast, Dinner & Extras only £129
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher!
- Travel dates: depends on availability (valid 5th Feb-24th May 2017, surcharge for Fri and Sat stays)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: The Royal Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,051 reviews
- Destination: Bath
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services: full English breakfast, champagne, cream tea with scones on arrival, three-course meal the first night
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £64,50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly