Craving a proper bit of VIP treatment? I reckon this breathtaking hotel deal in Belfast will sort you out just nicely!
Luxury Belfast Hotel Stay
I spotted this seriously plush 5* hotel deal over at Travelzoo – with it you’ll be staying at the Fitzwilliam Hotel, an effortlessly sleek and stylish hotel right in the heart of the city that promises an unforgettable stay. It’s named by Time Out as one of the best hotels in the city, and there’s even a restaurant on-site that’s picked up an AA Rosette!
In the plush surrounds of your executive king room you’ll be able to make yourselves right at home with your king-sized bed, plush fabrics and even complimentary robes and slippers. But what really seals the deal for me here is the fact that you’ve got loads of fantastic extras included to make your stay just that extra bit special.
For starters, you’ll be able to get stuck into a 2-course set dinner at the superb restaurant, so be prepared for one of the best dining experiences in the city! You’ll also have a cheeky glass of prosecco as well, so you can toast to a well-deserved getaway. To round the whole thing up nicely, there’s a scrumptious full Irish breakfast to get stuck into in the morning. This is pretty much the perfect staycation if you ask me!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the offer over at Travelzoo – you’ll be able to pick out your own dates over on their website. :)
- Luxury Belfast Hotel Stay: 1 Night at the 5* Fitzwilliam Hotel in Executive King Room incl. 2-Course Dinner, Full Irish Breakfast & Glass of Prosecco from only £79.50pp
- Provider: Travelzoo
- Travel period: Various dates in October – November 2018 available!
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Flights: Find flights to Belfast here
- Hotel: Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Beside the Grand Opera House
- Meals: Breakfast & 2-course dinner included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £79.50 per person based on two adults sharing