Got a couple of minutes to have a look at this AMAZING igloo hotel I found on Trivago? Just wait ’til you see the pictures, I know you’re going to love it! :-D
Luxury 4* Igloo Village
The Kakslauttanen Igloo East Village (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is located in the Saariselkä Fell region of Finnish Lapland and it really is a sight for sore eyes! The hotel itself is actually free standing wood cabins, with a private sauna, kitchenette and garden area. There is also the option to stay in one of the glass igloos shown in the pictures below – how cool would it be to stay in one of these?!
Snowmobiling and dog sledding opportunities are also possible through the hotel, and for when you’re feeling a little peckish, the main restaurant serves a variety of Laplandic specialities such as reindeer and salmon, and the Snow restaurant features a great ice bar – this is a real once in a lifetime experience! Northern Lights bus tours, Arctic Ocean trips, husky and reindeer safaris can also be arranged by the hotel, all you’ve got to do is ask :-)
The only thing missing from this fabulous experience is return flights from your favourite UK airport – check out flight bargains through my Flights Fare Finder.
- Luxury Hotel Finland: 4* Igloo Village from £59.50pppn
- Travel dates: Dependant on availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Finland through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Hotel Igloo Village Kakslauttanen
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 841 reviews
- Destination: Finland
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £59.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing