Heard of the Maldives? Of course you have! But have you heard of this amazing 4* Hotel I found.. for just £35 per night?! Cheap as chips!
Luxury 4* Hotel Maldives
The Barefoot Eco Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 223 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) is located on the shores of Hanimaadhoo, and with its own private beach area, it’s all about serenity here. You can enjoy diving, snorkelling or canoeing – however you spend your days in paradise is up to you! If you’re more of a ‘relaxer’ rather than a ‘doer’, check out the amazing food and drink facilities on offer – the in house restaurant serves a delicious mix of traditional and Western food, and you can grab a drink whilst the sun goes down in the hotel bar. Bliss!
There is also an onsite spa, spacious outdoor swimming pool, fully equipped fitness centre and bike rentals can be organised. The only thing missing from this once in a lifetime set up, is return flights from your favourite UK airport – just check out my Flights Fare Finder for all the best deals! :-)
- Luxury Hotel Maldives: 4* Hotel from £35
- Travel dates: Dependant on availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to the Maldives through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: The Barefoot Eco
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 223 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Maldives
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £17.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing