You might not have heard of Oia, but you will definitely heard of Santorini. This beautiful Greek island is truly one of a kind, and definitely ranks high on everyone’s bucket list! With just over 3000 inhabitants, Oia itself is a bit of an undiscovered treasure. Nearly 330ft above sea level, it boasts breathtaking views over the Aegean Sea and beyond. With a mild temperament all year round and the famous Greek hospitality, this is a holiday destination you’re going to want to write home about! ;-)
Of course you’re going to need somewhere to stay during your time on the beautiful island of Santorini.. why not this beautiful hotel below?!
Your Luxury Santorini Hotel Stay – a Greek paradise!
The Katikies Hotel (5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 719 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) is a real sight for sore eyes, and one for the photo albums. Don’t be put off by the higher than average price, this 5* hotel is worth its weight in gold and more. Perched on the cliffs in Oia at a measly 92 metres above sea level, you can expect to enjoy stunning views of the Caldera.
- Luxury Hotel Oia, Santorini: 5* Hotel from only £128pppn
- Travel dates: Depends on availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Santorini through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Katikies Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 719 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Oia, Santorini
- Airport transfer: Find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £128 per person per night based on 2 adults staying