Staying in luxury in Phuket doesn’t have to cost a bomb! Have a cheeky look at this amazing 5* Hotel I found on Trivago.. you’re going to love it! ;-)
Luxury 5* Hotel Phuket
Nestled in a peaceful hillside location, the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is just 40 minutes drive from Phuket International Airport, with free shuttles to the Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach. The hotel itself is built in a beautiful traditional Thai style, with manicured and landscaped grounds and spacious and airy rooms. There’s something for everyone here; think hot tubs, outdoor dining, a fully equipped fitness centre and spa – and more!
Rooms come with a flat screen TV, DVD player, safe and luxurious day bed – some rooms also include a private hot tub.. so romantic! If you fancy venturing out, the hotel can organise rentals.. all you’ve got to do is ask. There is Wi-Fi access throughout – you’re going to need it to upload pictures of this beautiful hotel!
The only thing missing is return flights from your favourite UK airport – you can find a variety of flight bargains through my Flights Fare Finder. Happy holiday shopping!
- Luxury Hotel Phuket: 5* Hotel from £41
- Travel dates: Dependant on availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Phuket through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 723 reviews
- Destination: Phuket, Thailand
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £20.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing