On the rare occasion you need persuading to go to the wonderful country of Thailand, here’s just a few. You like Thai food, wait ’til you get there – the food culture is a religion in itself, regardless of whether you like spice or not. The weather is always balmy, even in monsoon season, meaning you won’t need to pack more than a light sweater for warmth.. even in winter! The landscapes come straight off a postcard, with heavenly blue water, white sand and luscious undergrowth – the more undiscovered islands are definitely worth a visit!
But at the end of all this, you will need somewhere to rest your head.. so why not do it in style? Check out this 5* Hotel I found on Trivago.. you’re going to love it, I promise!
Luxury Hotel Thailand – a real life paradise hidden in the trees!
- Luxury Hotel Thailand: 5* Hotel from only £62pn
- Travel dates: Dependant on availability
- Airport of departure: find cheap flights to Thailand through my Flights Fare Finder
- Hotel: Veranda High Residence Chiang Mai
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 639 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Ban Pong, Thailand
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £62 per night based on 2 adults staying
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)