Easily one of the most beautiful corners of Scotland, Skye’s natural beauty will take anyone’s breath away. The perfect destination for a luxurious getaway if you ask me!
Luxury Isle of Skye Getaway
I’ve spotted a brilliant hotel offer over on Wowcher for an overnight stay at the superb Duisdale Hotel, a snazzy 4* hotel in Sleat. The area’s known as the “Garden of Skye“, which just goes to show how pretty it is! From the rugged coastlines and dramatic mountains to the sweeping views of moors swathed in heather, you’ll really feel in tune with nature here.
During your stay at the hotel you’re free to soak away all your stress in the hot tub, and enjoy a cheeky glass of prosecco to go with it! Full Scottish breakfast is also including during your stay, meaning you’re getting your day off to the perfect start. While you’re in the area I really recommend hopping in the car and driving over to the little village of Torrin, which offers gorgeous panoramas of Loch Slapin and the Cuillin mountains which snake their way across the island.
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website where you can get more details of the voucher. It’s also possible to go for a 2-night option for £89.50 per person!
- Luxury Isle of Skye Getaway: 1 Night in Boutique 4* Hotel incl. Prosecco, Full Scottish Breakfast & Hot Tub Access from just £49.50
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Valid for stays until 31/03/2019 (excluding certain dates)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Duisdale House
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sleat, Isle of Skye, Scotland
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £49.50 per person based on two adults sharing