I found you this Luxury Manchester Hotel on Trivago! Head to the lively city of Manchester in the north of England. It’s home to two of the UK’s most popular football clubs, Manchester United and Manchester city, and the UK’s National Football. Not to worry if you’re not a sports fan though, Manchester is a city rich in many areas! It’s got an interesting museum and art scene, you’ll find the Museum of Science and Industry, the People’s History Museum and an impressive collection of British art at Manchester Art Gallery there.
5* Radisson Blu Hotel Edwardian Manchester
The 5* Radisson Blu Hotel Edwardian Manchester has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is housed in the historic Free Trade Hall building, near to the city centre. There is a spa, indoor pool, restaurant, hotel bar and restaurant, fitness suite and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Superior room. You can upgrade to a Double Room with City view (from £57 pp) if you want to make your stay extra special.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with the provider. Have a lovely stay!
- Luxury Manchester Hotel: 1 Night incl. 5* Hotel in City Centre for only £62 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked through Trivago
- Example dates: 14 – 15 January 2018
- Many other dates available, dependent on availability (prices may vary)
- Can extend stay, dependent on availability
- Hotel: 5-star Radisson Blu Hotel Edwardian Manchester
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5,760 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Manchester, England
- Meals: not included
- Travel is not included
- Total price per room and night: £124
- Price: only £62 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly