I found you this great deal to stay at the Macdonald Bath Spa hotel – this weekend! You’ll be staying in this stunning spa hotel just 10 minutes from the centre of Bath! This city is home to some of the nation’s grandest Georgian architecture, particularly along the Royal Crescent stretch of impressive houses! The city’s highlight is arguably its namesake, the Roman Baths, which are built above 3 natural hot springs. The building itself is beautiful, and if you’re into architecture, you’ll also enjoy a visit to Bath Abbey and the Pump Room, a grand 19th century room. There’s also several interesting museums, including the Jane Austen Museum and the American Museum in Britain.
5* Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel
The 5* Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! The hotel is set in beautiful gardens and features a luxury spa – including an outdoor hot tub – and award winning restaurant. You’ll be staying in an elegant classic room, with free Wi-Fi access, a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. To read more about this hotel and other amazing spa hotels in England, check out my rundown of the Best Spa Hotels in England!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Macdonald Bath Spa: 1 Night in 5* Hotel with Breakfast for only £72 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 25 – 26 March 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Other dates available, prices may vary
- Hotel: 5* Macdonald Bath Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.9 miles from city centre
- Destination: Bath, UK
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £63 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly!