I found you a great deal to stay at the Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen! Aberdeen is located in north east Scotland, and is a great city for a short break! There are plenty of quality restaurants and clubs, as well as interesting cultural attractions, such as Aberdeen Maritime Museum or Aberdeen Art Gallery. There’s impressive architecture to admire too, such as St Machar’s Cathedral and Marischal College!
4* Malmaison Hotel
The 4* Malmaison Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This stunning hotel is housed in a restored historic building, now fitted with all the modern luxuries. In the hotel, you’ll find a spa, a whiskey snug, a Brasserie (serving gourmet meals), Malbar (serving coffee, cocktails and light bites) and a wine cellar offering tastings! Each room is plushly furnished in richly coloured fabrics with free Wi-Fi access, power showers, complimentary toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. You’ll be staying in a Standard Double Room on a self-catered basis.
I found you this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing stay!
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen: 1 Night incl. Stay in 4* Hotel for only £55pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 19 – 20 May 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Can extend stay, dependent on availability
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Malmaison Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1036 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 1.7 miles from city centre
- Destination: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £55 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly