Having been ruled by countless powers, being used as an epic strategic location and gaining their independence in 1964, Malta is a country rich with history. It is one of the world’s smallest and most densely populated islands, yet it is one of the most desirable holiday destinations. Now’s your chance to go there with this great Malta Spa Break.
Your 4* Malta Break
You will be staying in the 4* Solana Hotel & Spa for 3 nights with this deal. This hotel has received a really good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 and has also won a Certificate of Excellence. This deal is available to you through Wowcher for only £69 per person! The price does change depending on when you go, and the cheapest dates I’ve found are available in early February 2018.
You also have the choice of staying at the 4* Pergola Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which is located pretty close to many of the main attractions including Mellieha Beach, the Parish Church of Mellieha and Mellieha Air Raid Shelter, so check them all out on your stay!
With this deal you will get your 4* hotel stay (choice of 3 hotels) as well as your flights. Amazing! :D Make your dreams a reality and book this deal through Wowcher!
- Malta Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Spa Hotel & Flights from only £69pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th April 2018
- You must book online within two days of purchase.
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Stay five nights available, starting from £139pp
- Airport of departure: London airports (Manchester)
- Hotel 1: 4* Solana Hotel & Spa
- Hotel 1 Rating: TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 out of 2,303 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel 2: 4* Pergola Hotel
- Hotel 2 Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,705 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Malta
- Meals: Self-catering
- Hand luggage only
- You need to buy 2 vouchers to complete your booking.
- Holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and ATOL protected
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!