A little tender loving care is just what the Doctor ordered, and with this latest offering for a Spa Hotel it could be just what the HolidayGuru delivered.
Malvern Spa Hotel
If you’re feeling run down, a slave to the daily grind, or just need an excuse to treat yourself, then I’ve got the deal for you. Thanks to Living Social you could be enjoying an Overnight stay at the Malvern Spa Hotel with a few added extras. The extras include Breakfast, a Glass of Bubbly, £50 Credit for Dinner (food only) and a 40 minute Massage Treatment – all for just £169 shared between 2. That’s just £85 per person.
The hotel for the night is The Malvern. Based in Malvern (surprise surprise) this hotel is perfect for a mini spa retreat. The historic town is relaxing enough, with a quaint English feel you’ll be ready to leave the stress of the city behind, and once you check in those cares will just melt away. Malvern is famed for it’s purest of pure waters. This hotel is located right next to the site to extract the Malvern water, so you know you’re getting the real deal. The hotel is a favourite on TripAdvisor with 4/5 and ranked in the top #5 hotels in Malvern.
With a massage, dinner credit and breakfast thrown into this package you’ll have time to really relax and get back to sorts. To really rejuvenate I suggest taking to the Malvern Hills to get the blood flowing and some fresh country air into the lungs. Perhaps get this in before the massage so you can really earn that relaxation.
- Malvern Spa Hotel: 1 night stay, Breakfast, Dinner Credit & Treatment £169
- Validity: Reservations required and subject to availability – stay must be completed by June 30, 2015
- Travel period: Dependent on availability
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: The Malvern
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 576 reviews
- Also included: Breakfast, Glass of Bubbly, £50 Dinner Credit & 40 Minute Treatment
- Price: just £169 between 2 adults sharing