I have found you this Manchester Group Getaway in October 2017! So grab your 3 best friends, and go and let off some steam for the weekend in the unofficial capital of the north, and one of the UK’s most fun cities! Manchester is well-known for its two Premier League rival football teams, and is something of a pilgrimage site for football fans, as the National Football Museum is located there too. But, if you’re not into sport, never fear! The city has some great music venues too, hosting everything from classical concerts at the Bridgewater Hall, or raves in historic buildings such as the Deaf Institute!
Wonderful City Apartment
This Wonderful City Apartment has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! You’ll be staying in Manchester’s quirky Northern Quarter, which is home to independent music, fashion and coffee shops. If you want to pick up some unique vintage garments, original vinyls, or find the city’s best vegan food, here is the place to be. The apartment benefits from its cool and stylish decor, high speed Wi-Fi and balcony! There is an open plan diner, living room and full kitchen, as well as two bedrooms (one with an en suite) and a second bathroom as well.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have an awesome weekend!
- Manchester Group Getaway: 2 Nights incl. Wonderful Apartment for 4 People only £87 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Example travel dates: 12 – 14 March 2018
- Many other dates available, prices may vary
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Wonderful in the City
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb
- Hotel location: Northern Quarter
- Destination: Manchester
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £87 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly