Got a big group of friends and can never find a great place to all get together? Have a look at this cracker of a group staycation in Manchester.. it looks like a hoot!
Your Manchester Staycation Deal
You and 14 other friends could be staying in Heywood Hall, just 15 minutes from Manchester city centre. Nestled in a beautiful manicured park, you’re sure to have some nights to remember in this great vacation home. It accommodates 16 guests, with 10 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms and was originally the home of Peter Heywood, the magistrate that discovered the plans of Guy Fawkes and promptly arrested him.. how cool is that?!
This house includes a wireless surround system, cinema room, games room, 7 person hot tub and a bed for everyone. You book this mansion on airbnb.co.uk with prices starting from £600 per night. So the more the merrier … and the cheaper it is. :) My example dates are for a Wednesday-Thursday stay and the total price of £779 includes a service and cleaning fee.
This is the perfect place for a great weekday stay to remember with family or friends.. just take a look at the pictures below.. it’s a masterpiece! ;-)
- Manchester Group Staycation: 1 Night incl. Mansion Home only £49 pppn
- Travel dates: Dependent on dates available
- Example Dates: 15-16 February 2017
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Destination: Manchester, UK
- Meals: None included
- Price includes overnight stay, cleaning fee and service fee
- Price: only £49 per person per night based on 16 adults sharing (£779 total)