Got a big group of friends and can never find a great place to all get together? Have a look at this cracker of a group staycation in Manchester.. it looks like a hoot!
Your Manchester Staycation Deal
You and 14 other friends could be staying in Heywood Hall, just 15 minutes from Manchester city centre. Nestled in a beautiful manicured park, you’re sure to have some nights to remember in this great vacation home. It accommodates 16 guests, with 10 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms and was originally the home of Peter Heywood, the magistrate that discovered the plans of Guy Fawkes and promptly arrested him.. how cool is that?!
This house includes a wireless surround system, cinema room, games room, 7 person hot tub and a bed for everyone. You can book a stay this mansion on AirBnB with prices starting from £720 per night. So the more the merrier … and the cheaper it is. :) My example dates are for a Sunday-Mondy stay and the total price of £916 includes a service and cleaning fee.
This is the perfect place for a great weekday stay to remember with family or friends.. just take a look at the pictures below.. it’s a masterpiece! ;-)
- Manchester Group Staycation: 1 Night incl. Mansion Home only £58 pppn
- Provider: book this deal with AirBnB
- Travel dates: Dependent on dates available
- Example Dates: 22 – 23 April 2018
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Stays for longer also available, prices may vary.
- Destination: Manchester
- Meals: None included
- Price includes overnight stay, cleaning fee and service fee
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £917
- Price: only £58 per person per night based on 16 adults sharing