I found you this Manchester Midland Hotel deal! Spend a luxurious night with a loved one or your best friend and explore the fabulous city of Manchester! A brilliant city for shopping, you can visit the Arndale Centre, or the quirky shops of the Northern Quarter, or even head a little out of town to the Trafford Centre (one of the largest shopping centres in the UK). Manchester has a thriving nightlife scene, a popular gay district (Canal Street), as well as major music events at venues such as Manchester Arena. There’s museums a plenty too, including the Manchester United Football Museum, the Museum of Science & Industry and Manchester Art Gallery, home to works by many British and European artists.
4* The Midland
The 4* Midland Hotel has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel is one of the oldest established hotels in the city centre, opened in 1903. Today, it has a bar, 2 restaruants (with two AA Rosettes), as well as gym, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Turkish steam bath and squash court.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Manchester Midland Hotel: 1 Night incl. 4* City Centre Hotel for only £54 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 6 -7 May 2018
- Other dates available but prices may vary
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4* Q The Midland
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Distance from city centre: approx. 0.4 miles
- Destination: Manchester, UK
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price correct at time of publication, all prices subject to availability
- Total price: £107
- Price: only £53.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly