Manchester is definitely a very popular city and maybe one of the fastest growing cities in the UK. The beautiful city attracts every year more and more visitors thanks to the plenty things that you can do here: there is a huge range of festivals and events throughout the year and Manchester provides almost everything to everyone.
So I’m going to start with the big shopping centres that are Manchester Arndale or the Market Place for sure. Both centres come also with cafes and restaurants inside.
In Lowry Outlet Mall you can make great bargains on brands. Then on busy St. Ann’s Square, one of the big shopping streets, you won’t miss any deals and can always look forward to check store after another. Often you find loads of street performers craft and food stalls there, so it has a great atmosphere.
But no matter what you prefer to do I’m sure that you will find the best for you to create your own unforgettable short break to Manchester. And if would like to combine this trip with an affordable and luxurious hotel then check out what I have spotted on gogroopie.com:
You’ll be able to stay at the 3-star Ivy Mount Guest House which has an excellent rating of 94% on TripAdvisor and has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence 2014. The hotel is a short drive of 10 minutes from Manchester and the deal on GoGroppie includes breakfast, a luxury apartment plus a private garden and the price is only £79 per couple per night. For an extra of only £5 you could also get your breakfast directly delivered to your apartment… how great is that?! So enjoy a relaxing time in the garden sipping a drink and simply enjoying the surroundings of the hotel, before you explore Manchester or afterwards.
My example is just for 2 days ( = 1 night), but you can add as many nights as you like, you only need to purchase as many vouchers as nights you want to stay.
There’s also another options for this deal available which is perfect if you want to make this Manchester break a splendid family getaway: you can buy this deal for two adults and two children for only £99 in total and per night! That’s cheap as chips!
- Manchester Staycation: 2 Days at a great Hotel with Breakfast for only £79 per Couple
- Travel period: depends on availability, early bookings are recommended
- Validity: the vouchers are valid for stays within 3 months of purchase
- Travel duration: 2 days (=1 night)
- Hotel: 3-star Ivy Mount Guest House
- Rating: 94% on TripAdvisor out of 343 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: approx. 10 minutes’ drive from city centre
- Destination: Manchester
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: luxury apartment with private garden, for an extra of £5 delivery of your breakfast directly to the apartment
- Available options: same offer for 2 adults and 2 children sharing for only £99 for a family of four and per night
- Price: only £39.50 per person based on two adults sharing