I found you a great deal to stay at Marmadukes Town House Hotel in July 2017! The hotel is located in the beautiful and historic city of York, in the north of England. The city is home to the impressive York Minster, the largest medieval cathedral in northern Europe. There is a medieval air throughout the city, thanks to the remains of the 13th century walls that still enclose it and the winding, cobbled streets, such as the iconic “Shambles”. There you’ll find quirky boutique shops and cute cafes! There’s also several museums to visit, including the National Railway Museum and the Jorvik Viking Centre.
Marmadukes Town House Hotel
The 4* Marmadukes Town House Hotel has a 4/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a wonderful stay there! This is a luxurious hotel, with antique Georgian and Victorian furnishings, which make each room unique. All rooms do have Egyptian cotton bed linen, an en suite bathroom, free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a deluxe double room. Room upgrades, for example to a four poster room (just £50pp) are available!
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a fabulous stay!
- Marmadukes Town House Hotel: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast for only £40pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 2 – 3 July 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Marmadukes Town House Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,523 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.8 miles from city centre
- Destination: York, UK
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £40 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly