If you’re going to stay in one of the world’s most stylish cities, then it’s pretty clear you will need a super stylish place to stay. Luckily, I have found you just the thing with this absolutely stunning Milan city centre apartment. You’re in for a great stay here.
Beautiful Milan city centre stay
You’ll be staying in the lovely Tadino flat, a super bright and incredibly beautiful studio apartment in the city centre. And when I say city centre, I really mean city centre. You’re just a minutes walk from the Lima metro station, so you can be really into the heart of the action in minutes. This second floor flat is super bright and comfy, and there are all the mod cons that you need for a getaway here. There’s a super comfy sofa to chill out on and plan your day’s excursions. Or, kick back with a coffee from the espresso maker and watch a movie on the LED TV. There’s a little kitchenette as well, where you can make a delicious meal perfect for the evening if you don’t feel up to going out.
I found this lovely getaway on AirBnB so be sure that you book with them directly. I’ve also included flights from London Stansted to help get you on your way. Don’t forget, of course, that our deals are totally customisable. So you can change the dates or the departure airport to find the getaway that will suit you!
- Milan City Centre Apartment: 2 Nights in Stunning Apartment with Flights from London Stansted £193
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/02/2019 – 21/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Milan Malpensa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Taldino flat
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: close to Lima Metro Station
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £193 per person