Today’s deal is definitely one for the Magpies! How could you possibly say no to a day in the hallowed grounds of St James’ Park to see your beloved Toon Army play? What’s better, you’ll be granted access to the lounge in the stadium so that you can truly relax. Definitely a deal to grab right now!
Follow the Toon Army!
Thanks to this awesome deal that I’ve found over on Wowcher, you’ll be able to attend one of Newcastle’s home games in the hallowed turf of St James’ Park. You have a choice of 19 Premier League games to see, and the tickets are for the famed Gallowgate Stand. Grab a drink in Shearer’s Bar before you take to your seat, and don’t forget a visit to the lounge. Here, you’ll be treated to a complimentary hot deli sandwich that you can enjoy over a team talk at half time – who needs Chris Kamara?
When the game is over, you can retreat to your cosy and comfy hotel room to get a good night’s sleep. There’s a choice of four great hotels to stay in, and each of them will more than provide you with the perfect base for your break.
I found this whopper deal over on Wowcher so be sure that you book with them directly. Have a great time!
- Newcastle: 1 Night incl Hotel, Match Tickets & Stadium Lounge Access from £119pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Travel dates: several options available up to 13 May 2018
- Must book within 10 weeks of voucher purchase
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Choice of four hotels available
- Rating: Check TripAdvisor for reviews on each hotel.
- 19 matches available, check out full deal details for more. All match dates are subject to change.
- Please be aware that prices will differ for each match.
- Destination: Newcastle
- Meals: lunch provided at St James’ Park
- Travel is not included.
- £50-£100 supplement for solo travellers.
- Price: only £119 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly