Perched above a cluster of white-sand beaches, and absolutely full to the brim with pubs, bars and clubs… Newquay has many a time been compared to Ibiza! It’s become the English venue of choice for beer boys, beach bums and surf addicts alike, all of whom descend on the town in packs! Newquay is also the capital of Cornish surfing so make sure you give it a go!
Book your Newquay Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome 5* Retallack Resort and Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 835 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love it on your Newquay Stay! Nestled between Padstow, a quaint little fishing village, and Newquay itself, these self-catering lodges are right up your street… so don’t miss out! There’s also a pool, spa, bar and high speed WiFi at your disposal, so don’t forget to take photos and videos to send to your friends and family back home! Your hotel is located pretty close by to many restaurants, just in case one day you don’t feel like cooking! The selection I’d recommend for you includes The Journeyman Restaurant, The Old Mill Bistro and Chapters Diner, so definitely check one (or more) of them out!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Newquay Stay: 1 Night (weekend!) incl. 5* Hotel only £43 pppn!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Example dates: 7-8 January 2017 (Amend to suit you!)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (Can extend!)
- Hotel: 5* Retallack Resort and Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 835 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Winnards Perch, St Columb Major
- Location: 8.1 miles to Newquay centre
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £43 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries please contact the provider directly!