I’ve found you this awesome deal to head to the Headland Hotel and Spa in Newquay this March! You’ll be visiting Cornwall, one of the UK’s most beautiful counties, for your ultimate staycation. You can choose to stay and indulge in the hotel’s extensive spa facilities, or if you’re feeling more adventurous, numerous activities are available nearby, such as golfing, rafting, scuba diving and wind surfing. Today, the town of Newquay is the capital of Cornish surfing, but is also home to historical sights such as the Bedruthan Steps, and Trerice, an Elizabethan manor. Don’t forget to stop for some scones with Cornish clotted cream!
The 4* Headland Hotel and Spa
The 4* Headland Hotel and Spa has an 4.5/5 rating from 3,122 reviewers on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! From the outside, its grand architecture is impressive to behold, and its interior is stylish, luxurious, and tailored towards your relaxation. With this deal, you’ll receive breakfast in the morning and access to the pool and spa facilities. The Headland Hotel and Spa is one of the most respected spas in Cornwall, and boasts 6 treatment rooms, including a luxury couple’s suite. Available spa treatments include a hot stone massage, manicures and pedicures and body scrubs.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book with them directly. Have a wonderful time!
- Newquay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Spa Access for only £55 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 12 – 13 March 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: The Headland Hotel and Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,122 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Newquay, Cornwall, UK
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price includes following services: breakfast, pool & spa access, beach access, fitness centre access
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £55 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly