No time for a full long-haul holiday? Just a few days of peace in the UK here and there? Have a look at this gorgeous Brighton hotel, you’ll love it! The Lanes are a truly a shoppers’ dream, with unique gifts, hippie home decorations and more vintage clothes than you can shake a stick at. The culinary delicacies are like something out of a storybook.. perhaps stay away from the Saveloy sausage, but the sweet and creamy fudge is definitely a must! Brighton has one of the best music scenes in the country, so why not catch a gig or two at The Green Door Store – rock on baby!
Book your NY Brighton Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Churchill Brighton (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 219 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your NY Brighton Stay! Located just 10 minutes walking from Churchill Square Brighton, this great hotel is situated in a peaceful location and it’ll really help you get away from it all, especially as the year comes to an end… I would definitely recommend checking out Zorian Artworks, British Airways i360, as well as checking out the local restaurants! These include The Set, Smokeys and GB1 Seafood Restaurant and Bar!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- NY Brighton Stay: 1 Night incl. Hotel only £79.50 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 31 December 2016 – 1 January 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Churchill Brighton
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 219 reviews
- Hotel location: 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Brighton
- Travel is not included
- Meals: None included
- Total price: £159 for 2
- Price: only £79.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!