I found you a great deal to stay at the cool Oddfellows Chester hotel! Chester is a beautiful historic town, where Roman walls encase lovely Tudor and Victorian buildings! If you’re a shop-a-holic, definitely have a browse through the Rows, two-tiered arcades which house individual and unique shops. Other attractions in the city include Chester Cathedral, which began life as a Benedictine monastery, Chester Zoo – the largest zoo in the county, and also the country’s largest aquarium, the Blue Planet. History-buffs will also love the Dewa Roman Experience, during which you travel through various locations in the city in order to get an impression of what life was like in the Roman times!
The Oddfellows Chester has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotel is housed in a Georgian building and has 4 unique rooms. All rooms are air-conditioned and have a TV, mini bar and free Wi-Fi. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a Classic Loft or Classic Room, but room upgrades are available, for example to a Deluxe Double Room or a Luxury Loft . On site, there is a brasserie serving English Breakfast, lunch and tea.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful stay!
- Oddfellows Chester: 1 Night incl. Quirky Hotel Stay & Breakfast for only £45 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 16 – 17 August 2018
- Several other dates available!
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Oddfellows Chester
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 166 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Chester, UK
- Meals: not included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £45 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly