I found you this Pale Hall Hotel Staycation in August 2017! If you want to treat a loved one or a best friend to a luxurious night away somewhere, why not this amazing hotel in the Llandderfel Welsh countryside? The hotel is set in 16 acres of private gardens in Snowdownia National Park, so the location is absolutely beautiful. The nearest town to the hotel is Bala, it’s rare in that it’s actually still largely Welsh speaking! Historically, there was a Roman camp on the site, and it was a centre for the Welsh wool industry during the 18th century. Here you’ll find Wales’ largest natural lake, Llyn Tegid, and the River Tryweryn. Unsurprisingly then, it’s the park’s main water sports hub, a hotspot for kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, sailing, rafting and, on dry land, hiking too!
Pall Hall Hotel
The Pale Hall Hotel has a 5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a wonderful stay there! The property is a lovingly restored Victorian manor, which Queen Victoria herself visited in 1889. Today, you’ll find an elegant bar and restaurant on site. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a classic double or twin room with free Wi-Fi access.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Pale Hall Hotel Staycation: 1 Night incl. Stay in Amazing Hotel & Breakfast for only £95pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 6 – 7 August 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Pale Hall Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 119 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Llandderfel, Wales
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £95 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly