Are you looking for a relaxing getaway to a breathtaking part of the world? How about a little break to a place where you can treat yourself with great hiking trails through a wonderful area? You don’t need to travel far away to enjoy a beautiful landscape of natural beauty with rivers, springs, caverns, moors and dales, because you get it all here in the Peak District! It’s the most stunning National Parks in the country and a paradise for hikers.
Walk to the Kinder Scout for example which is the highest point in the Peak District or discover the small town of Hathersage. And if you love the setting of the movie Pride and Prejudice, then head to Stanage Edge which is one of the locations used in it. This staycation is all about relaxing in the Peak District and enjoying the beautiful outdoors, but certainly you will like the hotel and the deal that I have found on travelbird.co.uk, too. The deal includes your stay in a good hotel for 3 days (2 nights) with breakfast for only £35.50 per person based on 2 people sharing!
You will be greeted by a welcoming and friendly atmosphere at the Bull I’ Th’ Thorn (great 82% on TripAdvisor) which holds the Certificate of Excellence 2014. The hotel offers comfortable rooms, great home cooking and is located directly in the heart of the Peak District. It is going to be the ideal base to enjoy nature and delicious food. You’re going to stay in a King Room with comfortable furnishings like a king size bed, an ensuite bathroom and you’ll have coffee and tea making facilities there, too.
And after a hard day’s hike have a look at the hotel’s great selection of ales, wines and spirits to accompany your meal in the evening. Enjoy your break :)
FYI: If you click on ‘Book Now’ on travelbird.co.uk you will be taken to an overview of all the available dates and exact prices. You are not obliged to make a booking by clicking on the button. You can choose from selected dates in July and August, just check it out and choose the dates that you prefer.
- Peak District Staycation: 3 Days in a good Hotel & Breakfast for only £35.50
- Travel period: depends on availability, selected dates in July and August
- Travel duration: 3 days (= 2 nights)
- Validity: subject to availability
- Hotel: Bull I’ Th’ Thorn
- Rating: 82% on TripAdvisor out of 93 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: Peak District, on the old Roman Road between Buxton and Ashbourne
- Destination: Derbyshire
- Board basis: full English breakfast or vegetarian breakfast
- Excluded: Booking fee of £4.50, Transport
- Price: only £35.50 per person based on two adults sharing