Treat your senses (and your other half) with great food, fantastic wine and a view like no other, with this Peak District deal I found on LivingSocial for only £54.50 per person. With this, you can enjoy 1 night in a spacious self catering apartment, breakfast the following morning, a vineyard tour and wine tasting afterwards (Yum!) a winter warmer afternoon tea and full use of the leisure facilities provided by the vineyard and its apartments – what are you waiting for!?
Your Peak District Staycation Deal
The vineyard in question, is the Holmfirth Vineyard, (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) a gorgeous retreat perched at the edge of the Peak District National Park. Your apartment will come fully equipped with lounge, diner, full kitchen with fridge and hob, a digital TV, log burning stove and free Wi-Fi throughout. Your vineyard tour will last one hour, which will finish in a wine tasting session. The onsite leisure facilities include a fully equipped gym, infrared sports sauns, jet pool and jacuzzi.
Although the TripAdvisor ratings are a little lower than I’d normally recommend, this package as a whole is a great chance to wine, dine and enjoy some ‘me time’ and for this price, you can’t say no! This deal would make a perfect Christmas present to someone a little hard to buy for.. because who doesn’t love wine!?
- Peak District Vineyard: 1 Night incl. Apartment, Breakfast, Wine, Vineyard Tour/Tasting & Afternoon Tea only £54.50
- Travel dates: Valid from October 18, 2015 – February 10, 2016
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: self catered apartment provided by Holmfirth Vineyard
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 35 reviews
- Location: 6.2 miles from the North Light Gallery, 6.8 miles from Castle Hill
- Destination: Holmfirth, England
- Meals: Breakfast, Wine
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £54.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing