If you’re finding yourselves craving a bit of luxury, then you just can’t go wrong with Dubai. This glitzy city knows how to really how to do do that 5* lifestyle and then some!
Plush Dubai Break
This is a fantastic deal that I’ve spotted over at Travel Supermarket. It’s a package deal that comes with both your return flights from London Gatwick as well as your 4 night stay at the luxurious 5* Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar.
The hotel is conveniently located just a short hop away from the airport as well as Metro links that will bring you to the rest of the city. Al Mamzar Beach is just around the corner, so you’ve not got far to go should you fancy a bit of sunbathing. Or you could decide to kick back by the hotel’s beautiful pool – your choice really! Breakfast isn’t included during your stay, but the hotel does offer a fantastic buffet should you be feeling peckish.
Want to shop ’til you drop? Then head to the Century Mall, just a 15-minute-walk away from the hotel. You’ll find pretty much every designer brand out there. And of course you just can’t miss the amazing feats of architecture such as the Burj Al Arab and the Burj Al Khalifa. It’s also worth checking out the Palm Jumeirah archipelago for some wicked beaches and perhaps even a drink or two at one of the many resorts.
If you’re interested in this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the search over at the provider’s website. :)
- Plush Dubai Break: 4 Nights in Fantastic 5* Hotel incl. Return Flights only £354pp
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 15/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London Heathrow
- Destination airport: Dubai
- Airline: KLM/Air France
- Hotel: Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar Dubai
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Meals: Se;f-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £354 per person based on two adults sharing