I found you a great deal to stay at this Portsmouth Boutique Hotel in June 2017! You’ll be staying in Devon, near to the vibrant town of Portsmouth! The city is inseparable from its maritime heritage, aside from several maritime museums, you can also explore historic ships and a submarine! There’s also the Natural History Museum, the Blue Reef Aquarium, Aspex Art Gallery and many other attractions to discover!
Number 4 Boutique Hotel
The Number 4 Boutique Hotel has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! The hotel is within walking distance of the seafront and the main centre of Portsmouth. The Kitchen is the hotel’s restaurant, which serves a locally sourced a la carte menu. It is not on site but a complimentary taxi service between the hotel and restaurant is provided. The hotel offers a range of spa treatments in the comfort of your room, and all rooms have en suites, Wi-Fi and all the basic amenities. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in an executive double room.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Portsmouth Boutique Hotel: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel for only £43pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 18 – 19 June 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Number Four Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 625 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.7 miles from city centre
- Destination: Southsea, Devon
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £43 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly