Looking for an off-beat staycation experience? A converted aeroplane should do it! With this unique Airbnb, you can enjoy some private jet glamping in stunning Wales. Check it out!
Private Jet Glamping
When it comes to glamping, it doesn’t get quirkier than a converted private jet. The Jet Star was built in the 70s and has retained most of its original features – including the cockpit! You’ll be sleeping in the first class cabin’s double bedroom. How cool is that? The jet has a loo onboard and the Redberth glamping site provides all the facilities you need for your stay. Here you can a shared kitchen with self-catering facilities and showers.
This year, jet off to Southwest Wales for the ultimate glamping. Imagine, sleeping amongst the green fields of South Pembrokeshire, wandering along the coast and coming back to a cosy, retro private yet. The legendary South Pembrokeshire is where magic and legends meet and offers stunning seaside views, so make sure to check out the local sights like St Govan’s Chapel and Pembroke Castle.
Book this Airbnb by following the link below.
- Private Jet Glamping: 1 Night Stay Aboard the Jet Star for just £82
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: Several dates available
- Sample dates: 21/10/2018 – 22/10/2018
- Sample length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb and Superhost rating
- Location: Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £82 per person based on two adults sharing