Wow have I found an awesome Valentine’s getaway for you. This quaint and cosy cottage in Snowdonia in north Wales is the perfect getaway for you and boo to get some real romancing in!
Book this cosy cottage now!
I’ve found a lovely little cottage in the village of Gallt-y-foel in the heart of Snowdonia. The cottage was once a quarryman’s cottage, paying homage to Wales’ mining history. The cottage has some really gorgeous views out to the island of Angelsey as well as across the Irish Sea, so it’s got the most breath taking views to wake up to. The cottage may look small and a little cramped from the outside, but I promise you, looks can be deceiving. The interior is perfectly spacious for two guests, and thanks to a complete renovation about 10 years ago it’s warm, dry and bright. Perfect! Buses run from outside the house to Bangor and Caernarfon, so no need to worry if you can’t get there by car.
I found this beauty over on AirBnB so be sure that you book with them directly. Have a lovely time!
- Snowdonia: 2 Nights in Quarryman’s House from £70pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: 13 – 15 February 2018
- Many other dates available, use the calendar on the provider’s website.
- Length of stay: minimum 2 nights
- Hotel: Quarryman’s Cottage
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 311 reviews
- Hotel location: Snowdonia
- Destination: Wales
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £139
- Price: only £69.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly