If you’re looking for a different kind of weekend, then this quirky owl beach house I’ve found on Airbnb will do the trick. You’ll have the beach right beside you as you relax for the weekend. Read on to find out more!
Quirky Owl Beach House
The Airbnb host who designed this space herself has terrific reviews from previous guests and she is more than happy to help you enjoy the space to its max. You may either stay in a private room in the host’s bungalow and use the owl house for daytime relaxation or if you want the full experience then stay in owl house itself!
- Quirky Owl Beachhouse: 2 Night with Breakfast in A Gorgeous Unique Owl House By The Sea with Private Bathroom Near Liverpool only £128
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 14/10/2018 (Many dates available)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airbnb listing: Cosy Guest room with access to The Owl House!
- Airbnb rating: 5/5 out of 112 reviews
- Location: Hightown, near Liverpool
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £128 per person based on two adults sharing