Maybe you don’t want the summer end, or maybe you just need a breather after the World Cup! Either way, I have found the perfect break that will see you unwind in a charming, coastal French town. Check out this relaxing La Rochelle holiday for September that I put together with Momondo and Hotels.com.
Relaxing La Rochelle Holiday
You will be staying in the Hotel Kyriad La Rochelle, a perfect base for exploring the town and surrounding region. The hotel is also only four miles from the airport. This well-rated establishment is in the historical area of the town and is close to attractions such as the Aquarium de La Rochelle and numerous museums. These hotels were much-loved by previous guests for their cleanliness, location and friendly staff.
La Rochelle is an ideal destination for a sunny holiday. You’d be wise to check out the beautiful islands of Ré and Oléron. With the weather still hitting up to 25 degrees in September, you can still enjoy the sun! Known as La Ville Blanche, this quaint town boasts bright limestone buildings, a 14th-century seaport and a charming collection of lighthouses. This town also has the oldest town hall in France and one of the largest marinas in the country via Les Minimes. It’s a perfect place to stroll around and check out historical architecture!
- Relaxing La Rochelle Holiday: 4 Nights in Well Rated Central Hotel Incl. Flights just £143
- Travel period: 09/09/2018 – 13/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: La Rochelle LHR
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Kyriad La Rochelle City Centre
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 0.7 miles to city centre
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £143 per person based on two adults sharing