Looking to head out on the open road and see a little more of our fair country? Well today I’ve found for you the perfect way to make that dream a reality, and also to give a nod back to the good old days. The whole family can head off on an adventure with a retro VW campervan hire that I’ve found over on Wowcher. The cheapest dates that I found are in December 2017 and January 2018 but you can still have a look around and find the best deal for you.
A Retro Staycation
Thanks to this deal from Wowcher you could be taking off for a trip across the UK. You’ll spend two nights in the company of Poppy or Percy, a classic Californian VW campervan from 1971. Percy or Poppy can ferry you right across the country for a staycation with a difference. You’ll pick up the van at Knutsford, near Manchester, and it will have a full petrol tank that you can use to get you as far around the country as you want. The van will also be kitted out with cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery, all you could need to cook up a delicious meal to enjoy together. That’s if you don’t find a great place to eat on your travels!
The open road is totally yours to explore, so what are you waiting for? Get over to Wowcher and book this incredible getaway.
- Volkswagen Camper Hire: 2 Night Retro Campervan Hire for Three from £33pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- One voucher worth £99 will cover a family of 3.
- Travel dates: valid until 31 March 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: VW Retro Campervan
- Campervan must be returned with a full petrol tank.
- Drivers must be over 25.
- No smoking allowed in campervan.
- Fully comprehensive insurance for one driver included.
- £500 fully refundable deposit required.
- Meals: self catering
- Price: only £33 per person based on 2 adults and 1 young child sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly