Is there anything more romantic than a getaway to a 19th-century manor house?! I don’t think so ;) With this amazing deal, you’re in for a real treat. Nestled into the Yorkshire Dales, you’ll be staying in the former residence of Sir David Brown, the owner of Aston Martin. Enjoy well-decorated rooms with super traditional furniture and lovely decors. The property features large gardens and idyllic surroundings. If you’re up for some exploring, you’ll have Huddersfield and Meltham right around the corner. The national park is only a short ride if you wish to see more of the beautiful nature. The best thing about your stay? You’ll be treated to plenty of extras! :)
Book your romantic Yorkshire escape today!
You’ll be staying in the Durker Roods Hotel (3,5/5 on TripAdivsor + Certificate of Excellence). Settle into your cosy rooms and feel right at home. The afternoon is perfect to explore the area with its many hiking trails. On the first night, you’ll be treated to a divine two-course dinner in the on-site restaurant. Toast to a pleasant stay and snooze off into the morning. Full breakfast is all prepared for you, so take your time and rest. Late check-out is all included. This stay is all about relaxation. The perfect weekend getaway, or a gift for your special someone! ;)
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Romantic Yorkshire Escape: 1 Night incl. Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner and a Glass of Wine only £35
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon!
- Travel dates: Valid from 1 Jul to 30 Nov 2018.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Durker Roods Hotel
- Rating: 3,5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 471 reviews
- Hotel location: Huddersfield
- Destination: England
- Meals: Breakfast & Two-Course Dinner
- Price includes following services: Breakfast, dinner, late check-out
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £35 per person based on 2 adults sharing