Ok… you’re genuinely not going to believe this deal that I came across. I can hardly believe it myself! You’ll be living in a Design Cube-House (4.5/5 on Airbnb), located in the Rotterdam city centre! This architectural highlight is not one to be missed, and you could be there before the year’s up! The cube houses are designed by architect Piet Blom and his design represents a village within a city, where each house represents a tree, and all the houses together, a forest.
Book your Rotterdam Cube House today!
I found this great place to stay over on AirBnB! The three storey cube house is located just minutes away from the high-class restaurants, bars and shops of Rotterdam. It’s also just a short walk from the main train station, so getting there shouldn’t be too much stress. The city is a growing futuristic metropolis, so just remember to get your cameras ready, as you definitely will not want to put them down! Remember to bring extra SD Cards ;) Not only are there amazing structures which look beautiful, there are also some amazing museums to go and see, including the Museum Boijmans van Beuningen and the Center for Contemporary Art!
- Rotterdam Cube House: 2 Nights incl. Designer Accommodation only £153pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Airbnb!
- Example dates: 12 – 14 March 2018 (Various dates possible, depends on availability)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (Can extend length of stay- Minimum 1 Night)
- Accommodation: Cube-House Rotterdam
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 38 reviews
- Location: Rotterdam city centre
- Destination: Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Meals: Self-catering
- Flights NOT included. Find flights suitable for you using Skyscanner
- Flights are not included in this deal, so make sure both the flights and accommodation are available before you book!
- Price: only £153 pp based on 2 adults sharing (includes Service fee and Cleaning fee)
- Extra people: £28 / night after 2 guests
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!