I found you a great deal to stay at Rowton Hall Spa in May 2017! The hotel is located just a few miles outside of Chester, in the north of England. Chester is a town with a historic feel, thanks to to its mixture of Tudor and Victorian buildings. The Rows are some such buildings; two-tiered arcades that today house independent shops and boutiques. Chester still retains 2 miles of its former city walls, which you can walk around in a circuit in order to get a full sense of the old town.
Rowton Hall Spa
Rowton Hall has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a wonderful stay there! The property dates back to 1779 and still includes many of the original features, such as an Inglenook fireplace. There are impressive facilities and grounds, including the health club with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room as well as a gym and outdoor tennis courts. There is of course a spa, offering an impressive range of treatments! You can also make the most of the on site restaurant and bar! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Standard Twin Room, but you can upgrade to a Standard Double Room or an Executive Double Room to make your trip extra special!
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Rowton Hall Spa: 1 Night incl. Stay in 4* Hotel for only £43pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Travel dates: 21 – 22 May 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Can extend stay (dependent on availability)
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Rowton Hall
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 979 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 3 miles from city centre
- Destination: Chester, UK
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £43 per person based on 2 adults sharing